Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SO WHAT!

Well it's been a week of inner conflict and a week of very little creativity!  I'm finding that what really gets me excited when i paint are the finishing details of a painting...layering and starting a painting are rarely what get me charged up!  Actually, most of my "layers" are created by something i don't like...and i layer on top...more paint, more paper...more something!! 

I've been working on this piece that i called "SO WHAT" very early in the painting process and it's funny that it really has become exactly that...a crazy mish mash of tones of techniques, things that i have liked and tones of things that i haven't...here's a pic of "SO WHAT" at this point in the game...

who knows what it will end up being...keep ya posted!




No comments:

Post a Comment